UNLIKE SOME AUCTIONS, WE DO NOT ADD A BUYERS PREMIUM. WE FEEL LIKE THIS IS NOT FAIR TO YOU. IF YOU WISH TO PAY USING VISA/MASTERCARD/AMEX/DISCOVER, THERE WILL BE A 10% PROCESSING FEE
Terms and Conditions:
- The auction doors and trade show will open at 8am each morning.
- Arrive early, sign-up for a free bidder's card.
- The admission to the trade show is included in your admission to the auction sale.
- All items (lots) are numbered and displayed so you can inspect them before the auction.
- You may use the cash from what you sell towards the items you want to buy through the auction.
- Bring a truck and trailer big enough to haul your purchased items.
- Bring extra cash to purchase items through the trade show vendors as they always have show specials and it eliminates you having to pay shipping.
Be prepared to buy:
- Each auction purchase requires CASH. It's not that we don't trust your checks, it's that we have to pay our consignors once the auction is over.
- Personal and Business checks will NOT be accepted.
- Please come financially prepared to settle for your purchases.
- Arrive early so you have plenty of time to inspect all of the items which will be auctioned.
- Register for a free bidder's card.
- Be prepared to transport your purchases. Bring your hauler, trailer, or truck.
- All items in the auction are assigned by "lot" numbers.
- Parts and small articles get a plain number.
- Larger rolling stock (like race cars, haulers, trailers, etc) is assigned a "C-lot" number.
- When possible, talk to the consignor (former owner)to find out the condition and history of those items.
- Have other qualified people look at the item and get several opinions.
- All items will generally be sold in lot number order.
- C-lots (cars or rolling stock items) will sell from 2:00-2:30 p.m. or when we feel like the crowd is the biggest on Saturday for your best interest.
- Make a note of the lot numbers of those items you are interested in bidding on.
- Lowest numbers sell first (we start at lot #100).
- All lot numbers are systematically brought before the auction block and the bidder's grandstand, described, and auctioned off to the highest bidder. ALL OF OUR AUCTION IS BEING TAPE RECORDED TO AVOID ANY MISTAKES.
- Make yourself noticed when bidding. DON'T HIDE OR HESITATE.
- All items auctioned are sold "as-is" and without guarantee unless otherwise stated. TIMES THE MONEY MEANS TIMES THE MONEY YOU ARE BIDDING WITH THE NUMBER OF ITEMS. ( Example: 4 fuel jugs or 4 tires and wheels announced at the start of the bidding that they are times the money. means your high bid is times 4).
- In the preview & inspection area, take time to thoroughly inspect all items you're interested in before they pass thru the auction.
- Once you are the successful bidder, you are obligated to pay for and take the item.
- Pay for your purchases at the cashier's office, then pick up your items at the impound (storage) area.
All items must be removed from the building within one hour of the end of the Auction. Raceshow is a great opportunity to buy high performance equipment for your racing, high performance, hot rod or go kart operation at a fraction of the cost. Hundreds of items will be auctioned every hour throughout the auction.